Base with Brass Cap Wood Feet for Omlet Dog Beds - Large - Pack of 4
Raising your dog’s bed off the ground not only looks great but also...
- Promotes airflow around the sleeping area to keep it fresh at all times.
- Prevents a build up of bacteria forming in damp areas of the bed.
- Minimizes the risk of dirt, fleas and dust mites accumulating at the bottom of the bed.
- Maintains a hygienic and healthy sleeping environment for longer.
- Reduces drafts and disturbances for a better and longer night’s sleep.
- Minimizes stress on joints when getting in an out making it more comfortable for older dogs.
These feet work with the Topology and Omlet Bolster Dog Beds. You can choose from a range of feet styles to find one that matches you, your dog and your home.
This pack includes the base and 4 feet.Dimensions per foot Brass Cap Wood Feet for Omlet Dog Beds Small: 2.5" x 1.4" x 1.4" Brass Cap Wood Feet for Omlet Dog Beds Medium: 3.1" x 1.5" x 1.5" Brass Cap Wood Feet for Omlet Dog Beds Large: 3.7" x 1.7" x 1.7" Dimensions of base board Base for Omlet Dog Bed Feet Small: 1'11.4" x 1'5.3" x 0.3" Base for Omlet Dog Bed Feet Medium: 2'8.4" x 1'8.4" x 0.3" Base for Omlet Dog Bed Feet Large: 3'1.7" x 2'1.9" x 0.3" Materials Foot: Stained Rubberwood / Brass Base: Painted Plywood
Patent Pending. Design Registered.
$95.00 Ex Tax
If you would like to be notified when it becomes available, please enter your email address below.
Latest Product Reviews For Base with Brass Cap Wood Feet for Omlet Dog Beds - Large - Pack of 4
Large bed - Debby, Texas,
Love the bed and choices of colors. Good support for dogs. I would suggest reworking the directions on how to put together. A bit more clear. I put it together only to find I did backwards. My neighbor did the same. Thx.
The reviewer has 2-4 Wire haired dachshun pets
Great dog bed - Tracy,
I bought a large bolstered bed for my 2 terriers, they love it. It was disappointing that it had to be completely constructed though. Getting the bolster in was no mean feat and for the steep price I would have at least expected to only have to fit the legs. However now it's in situ I'm very happy with it. Just added a few sheepskin rugs my dogs love
The reviewer has 2-4 Norfolk Terriers pets