Eglu Go Rabbit Hutch Review
My honest review is “Overall” it is a good product, it looks great, easy to use and comes with lots of ability to expand and try other accessories. It is a very strong and durable hutch. However, this product is not out of the box ready. The clips that came with the product are ineffective, “totally obsolete” for the purpose of safely holding an animal. The shade cloth is very weak. The accessories that came with the product are very cheap and came broken upon arrival. Given the inordinate price tag of the product I expect that at a minimum it is build ready out of the package and this was not the case.
I would buy this product again however I would have had a big bag of zip ties already standing by. Once the hutch is built and stabilized it will without equivocation hold up to the elements and predators. Biggest word of advice please fix the clips and shade cloth even if it means not including the freebee water bottle, hay feeder and bowl. The utility of hutch stabilization and shade cover is paramount.
• Great overall look
• Ease of usability
• Great overall size and easy to expand
• Comes in different colors and many more accessories
• Designed for hot and cold climates
• Can be used hand in hand with gardens
• Very light
• Easy to build
• Shade cover very weak
• Wire clam clips extremely weak will require added stabilization
• The wire and hutch are very strong materials
• Built to withstand extreme temperatures and conditions
• Built to withstand Animal attack (Once stabilized)
• Very expensive start up $439
• Accessories are also expensive ($64.95-wheel set)
Low Maintenance: 9/10
• Easy to clean
• Easy to open doors and slide out trays
• Once stabilized requires virtually no maintenance
Overall: 7.5/10 or 3.5 Stars
Omlet Says: Hi Mike,
Thank you for your feedback.
It sounds as though you were sent clips from a bad batch as our clips have held together Eglu runs for 15 years. We will be happy to send you replacements: please contact our customer service team if you would like them.
The cover included in the order is a summer shade. We do have heavy duty covers available on our website.
We hope your rabbits are enjoying their new home.
We bought 2 of these, one for a rabbit and one for a guinea pig. These runs look really nice and generally feel sturdy but there are some issues. The water bottles leak inside the box and over the day, will empty themselves. It’s also difficult to get the rabbit out of the cage part of the run. I also begrudge paying £20 delivery on a £700+ order.