Omlet Promotions Terms and Conditions
Promotions may be made available to you by us or by selected affiliate websites. They entitle you to a saving off your order. Each Promotion will explain the savings and how it works. You will have to enter a code into the Basket section of the Omlet website towards the end of your order to activate the promotion.
We have tried to keep our promotions simple.There are three types of Promotions.
Money off your order Promotion
These Promotions entitle you to money off your order total. The Promotion will state the amount that will be deducted from your invoice, how much you need to spend in order to get money off (if applicable), Promotional Codes, and the Promotion expiry date. Where the Promotion does not state a minimum spend, you must spend a minimum of £75 to be entitled to redeem your Promotion. The order total, required to qualify for the promotionis inclusive of VAT and generally exclusive of any delivery charge. The saving will appear as a negative value line on your order.
Product specific Promotions
These Promotions entitle you to money off a particular product, or even a free product. The Promotion will state which product or products it applies to, how much money you save (if applicable), the Voucher codes, and the Voucher expiry date. Products are subject to availability, while stocks last and substitute products will be offered at Omlet's discretion.
Free delivery Promotion
The free delivery Promotion entitles you to a free delivery on a particular order. The method of delivery will be automatically calculated by our online shop and will depend on where you live and what items you are ordering. The method, date and time for the free delivery will be at Omlet's discretion. Where the Promotion does not state a minimum spend, you must spend a minimum of £75 to be entitled to use the Promotion.
You can activate a Promotion by placing an order via the website or on the telephone. You can only use one Promotional Code at a time. Some Promotions will be marked as “Unique to You” and the Promotional Code can only be used once. If you share a Promotional Code which is unique to you and someone uses this Promotional Code then you cannot use this Promotion yourself.
Yes, we might provide instructions for using the Promotional Code. These instruction might be sent via post, email or shown on specific pages of the website. Remember you must follow the instructions on your Promotion.
Yes, each Promotion will state when it is valid from and when it expires. You must place your order during this time. The Promotion might have an explicit time date or be triggered by an event. For example: the Promotion may expire 4 weeks from the date you PLACED your Eglu order, or 8 weeks from the date you RECEIVED your chickens or by a specified date. The Promotion and/or Promotional code will expire automatically on the expiry date stated on the Promotion.
The Promotion only applies to goods purchased on the www.omlet.* website or orders placed by calling Omlet's sales telephone number. Promotions may not be used at any other internet site. Promotions may not be used at any retail outlet or store whatsoever.
- The Promotions cannot be used on items that are supplied by a 3rd party or apply to Courses or Marketplace Items sold through Omlet.
- The Promotion may not be used by any Omlet employee.
- The Promotions cannot be combined with each other.
- The Promotions cannot be applied to past orders made with Omlet and cannot be backdated to orders that have been fulfilled even if the order was placed during the period the Promotion is valid.
- The Promotion cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Each Promotional code may be used only once per customer. If more than one customer is registered at the same delivery address a Promotional code may only be used by one customer registered at that address.
- Omlet reserves the right to withdraw or terminate any of its Promotions at any time, either as a whole or for specific products or delivery areas. If this happens, then the Promotions may not be used for any orders placed after the date of withdrawal or termination.
- Omlet reserves the right to reject the use of a Promotion where fraud is suspected.
- Some Promotions are restricted by geographical location. For example, you might not be able to use a US specific Promotion in France.
Omlet may from time to time run different customer offers or Promotions, with different terms (including amounts, types and expiry dates). Omlet reserves the right to limit the applicability of any particular offer to specific products, regions or delivery areas. Different offers and Promotions may be run simultaneously.
We reserve the right to closely monitor usage of the promotional website, including users IP addresses, so that we may identify misuse, and disqualify applications if we have reason to believe the terms of the promotion have been breached.
Omlet Ltd is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise obstructs him/her in participating in the promotion.
Omlet Ltd reserve the right to withdraw the promotion without notice. Omlet reserves the right to withdraw or alter any of these offers at any time prior to the payment of order.