1. Customise the link
Link text: - Preview:  Link
2. How to use this code: This link cantains your affiliate code and can be placed anywhere a normal <a> tag could be placed.
Based on 23 Verified Reviews
4 January 2023
Best cage I ever had and will ever have!
The reviewer has 2-4 Parakeet pets
Really cute cute, a little bit hard to clean but so much better than most bird cages!
8 October 2022
I’ve had this cage for a while now and it’s been pretty great. However I may be changing it for a different cage due to the mess my bird makes.
- Unique and attractive design, choice of matching colours etc
- Good amount of space for side-to side flight for bird
- Very good quality of perches, bath and feeding/water accessories
- Easy unlocking mechanism for floor of cage to clean
- Customer service has been amazing when I needed to replace something (I accidentally cracked a food dispenser)
Cons — (My bird is a pacific parrotlet and therefore probably way more messy than most birds… and boisterous, she’s a bit of a pain)
- Food debris/feathers and such is able to fall over the sides - especially if food dishes are anywhere near the sides. this is a problem it’s all cages really unless you have the whole thing covered by netting.
- The supplied cage floor paper covers are not very useful? It’s just a donut paper thing. I used them for a while but they didn’t really do anything and it was just a bit difficult to try and pour the floor contents into a bin. Again my bird is untidy but it could be better if something covered the whole of the cage bottom (I’m using a plastic bag that I fold into the middle and throw away when cleaning the cage).
- While the shape is nice, if you put literally any toys in the cage it really restricts the space and there isn’t a huge variation of how you can put the perches.
- Again, shape it cute but then practically for small flats/spaces it’s a bit awkward.
Personally I think if there was larger/more fitted floor covers and maybe some kind of raised plastic guard going around the bottom of the cage then that would make my life a lot easier.
The reviewer has 1 Pacific parrotlet pets
Omlet Says: Hi Helena,
Thank you for your detailed review. We are always looking to improve our products so your feedback has been recorded and it will be taken it in account for future improvements.
The Omlet Customer Services team
22 September 2022
Birds love the space and i love the look.
The reviewer has 2-4 Parakeets pets
Needs bottom fencing
21 August 2022
I love the design of the cage and it fits in beautifully with the rest of our home. My biggest problem is that it doesn't have the metal fencing at the floor of the cage, as other generic cages do, to keep the birds from constantly stepping in their own poop. Even if I stayed home from work and cleaned the floor of the cage every hour, it would still have poop in it (I have 2 birds). My birds step in it and sometimes even try to eat their poop - really bad for my baby lovebird. If Omlet came out with an add on to place at the bottom creating a barrier between the floor and where birds walk, I would DEFINITELY buy it and have no complaints. I see some people fill their cages with sand, but even then I'd imagine it gets full of poop extremely often. I hope that Omlet's design team sees this review and comes out with a bottom piece, as I've seen them be very interactive with commenters!
The reviewer has 2-4 Lovebird pets
Omlet Says: Hi Megan,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
I have passed your review to our Product Design team. We are indeed always open to improvements so your feedback is precious to us!
They will review it, we will get back to you if they have any further questions.
We stay at your disposal for any question or query.
Omlet Customer Services team
25 May 2022
I’m super happy with this cage and my birds are enjoying the extra space. I also love the feeder and waterer.
Roomy - and so clean!!
12 April 2022
I bought this cage a few weeks ago, but I had been considering it for over a year. Finally did it and I am so happy I did! The arrangement of this cage means that all of the food and shells stay IN the cage rather than all over my floor! And besides that, it’s beautiful and my budge loves it!
The reviewer has 1 Budgerigar pets
So cool and interesting
15 March 2022
Saw this and said WOW! Few criticisms.. a door large enough to get the feeding station out to clean without taking the whole top off. Also need extra cups in case of breakage and cleaning. One needs to dry over night while I can fill a completely dry one. The seed sticks and doesn’t flow down properly no matter how much I dry it.
Also I’ve sent TWO emails asking if I could buy extra cups and no answer. The cage is NOT easy to put together. Not very good directions but we’ll worth the effort. NEED accessories! Toys ..seeds in large amts. paper litter etc. But my bird is happy! ♥️ And so am I ????
The reviewer has 1 Canary pets
Omlet Says: Hi Nancy,
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to read that you are overall happy and that your bird feels good in the Geo cage.
Your suggestions have been passed on to our Product Design team and will be taken in account for future improvements.
We are sorry to hear that you have not been able to contact us as easily as we had hoped. We do not sell the feeder and drinker separately at the moment, however this suggestion has also been passed to our Merchandising team.
However, if you would need these parts following a fault or breakage, please don't hesitate to contact us again with some photos. You will receive this response in an email as well, so feel free to respond to this email and I will make sure to get back to you personally as soon as possible.
Omlet Customer Service team
Best bird home ever!!!
8 November 2021
Im so happy with this cage! Its modern, spacious, clean. My lovebird loves it too. He had no trouble adapting to his new place lol
The reviewer has 1 lovebird pets
3 September 2021
Looks great and importantly the budgies love it
The reviewer has 2-4 Budgie pets
24 August 2021
Love this cage, I even have a house inside for my canary. Lots of room for her. (and hopefully a partner) It’s a real statement piece looks lovely in the house.