You can either pot up your own seedlings grown from seed, or ones bought from garden centres.
What you will need:
Small pots or a window box
Your little leafed settlings
50% worm compost 50%garden soil
As soon as the seedlings develop a leaf, the most promising ones can be moved to a stronger compost mixture in pots or window boxes
1. Make sure your pots or window box have loads of drainage holes in the bottom, if they haven't then drill some more.
2. Put some stones in to cover up the holes and then put in the compost mix.
3. Carefully pick up each seedling (by a leaf, not the stem) and move it to its new home.
4. Leave at least 3 seedlings gap in between each of your seedlings, the more compost space you leave around the seedling, the larger it will grow.
5. Water lightly every other day.