Currently, there is a waiting time due to high demand. Please see our Delivery page for more information.


If you see any signs of your guinea pig being injured, in pain, off its food, listless, or making a noise when breathing, then you need to take it to a vet. Some vets don't treat small mammals, so make sure you know one who does. You may initially need to ring the local vets as soon as you get your first guinea pigs, to check.

guinea pig seeing a vet
You'll need a vet who deals with small mammals

Veterinarians will offer you help and advice whatever condition your pet is suffering from. If you're unsure about anything, don't be afraid to ask! Vets and veterinary nurses will be able to answer your questions and give you helpful guidance on administering medicines and dressing wounds.

Customer Images


There are no comments just yet