Persian - Cameo Cats
To read the full history of the Persian breed click here. This colour variation first appeared in the USA, Australia, and New Zealand n the 1950s. The breed was developed by crossing tortoiseshell and smoke Persians.
To read about typical Persian behavior click here.
Red, cream,blue, lilac, black, and chocolate self colors. Tortie patterns.
- Status: Common
- Place of Origin: USA, Australia, New Zealand
- Rough date of Origin: 1950s
- Hair length: Longhair
- Activity Level: Low
- Vocalness: Low
- Child friendly: Not so good with children
- Playfullness: Relaxed
- Grooming Requirements: Everyday
- Weight: 3.5 - 7.0kg
- Size: Medium
- House Cat or Outdoor Cat: House Cat
- Pet Compatibility:
- Social Needs:
Persian - Cameo Pictures
Latest Reviews For Persian - Cameo
There are not yet any reviews for this breed. Click here to write one.