Persian - Cameo Bicolor
You can read about the Persian breed here. This color variation was created in the 1950s. Cameo Bicolors have both bi and tri color patterns with 'Cameo' hair where the hair shaft is only part-way colored.
To read about typical Persian behavior click here.
Red, cream,blue, lilac, black, and chocolate self colors. Tortie pattern with white.
- Status: Common
- Place of Origin: USA, Australia, New Zealand
- Rough date of Origin: 1950s
- Hair length: Longhair
- Activity Level: Low
- Vocalness: Low
- Child friendly: Not so good with children
- Playfullness: Relaxed
- Grooming Requirements: Everyday
- Weight: 3.5 - 7.0kg
- Size: Medium
- House Cat or Outdoor Cat: House Cat
- Pet Compatibility:
- Social Needs:
Persian - Cameo Bicolor Pictures
Latest Reviews For Persian - Cameo Bicolor
There are not yet any reviews for this breed. Click here to write one.